Tuesday, April 24, 2007

April 24, 2007 Life of Surprises

When I look back and then forward I really have had a interesting life. Although things were tough I am happy where I am today.
My ex-husband and I split up in 1985.

My husband now Tim was the son of my good friend Phylis.

Phylis and Bob were friends to me before the split and remained that way through all my problems. Tim was their son. He also came out of a bad relationship and they thought it would be nice if he and I got together to go out socially, I really think they never dreamed we would marry but a year later November 1986 we did.


We quickly became very close and had the same ideas. WE both are silly and just love spending time together. Tim had not had children and was 29 years old I was 35. WE talked about adopting but after a year Tim decided that my children were enough and someday we would have grandkids.
It was not easy as the kids had their own father but Tim wanted to be their friend. He would do anything even today for them.

I was not good at telling the kids what to do so he helped to stabalize me.
Now my mother-in-law Phylis brags she picked me as her daughter-in-law. Life is funny.


I thank God for Tim. He married me when I was round.
did not care what shape or size I was. He loves me.
He always compliments me and tells me I look beautiful.
I feel beautiful when he looks at me.

Poem: Loving Eyes

Thru Gods loving eyes I join with you
In this Holy Union as we say I do

The road will be hard to overcome
But with sincere devotion we will work as one

Never alone in everydays trials
Always to greet each other with a smile

Take my hand and walk with me
Thru lifes door of fantasy

With the pleasures of Love and Life
I now become your loving Wife

1986

No comments: