Thursday, May 3, 2007

5/3/2007 Just Poems



MOM

Mom you are a guiding light
Like the stars in the night

You are as special as can be
You are all there is for me

You try to set my standards high
You are the one I can rely

If at times I seem unkind
Please do not pay it much to mind

Every day I thank God above
That he gave me you to love




WORK

This is such a funny place
something out of outer space

Full of laughter and of fun
But there are days we wished we had a gun

Scores and faxes and bids galore
wish they would just lock the door

We enjoy our lunches and out tunes
singing sweetly like two loons

I'd never give up this place of employment
Not only does it give satisfaction but sheer enjoyment


1993




I have many tragic poems , love poems and funny poems.



They all came to be in many different parts of my life.



As I share them keep in mind you will sense my pain and my happiness. Hope you are all enjoying my words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, I do enjoy your words. You are a very creative soul. I just want you to know. I love you. Your blog is beautiful!!!

Mica

Anonymous said...

Mom. i tagged you. you are it. go to my blog for the directions to this game and post in your blog as I did.

Love Mica