Thursday, May 10, 2007

5/10/07 I Have Been Tagged


I have been tagged and need to list seven things that you may not know or may find interesting about me.


1. I love to shop for clothes. Ever since I lost all the weight I have become a shopaholic.

2. I like music in other languages and love songs by Andre Bucelli.

3. It does not bother me when things are on the counter but if cupboards are a mess inside it drives me bonkers

4. I give more than I receive and feel good about it

5. I am a loyal and devoted friend and love to have my family around me

6. I never judge by the outside but what is in the inside of ones heart. I chose my aquaintances the same way.

7. I have a desire when I retire to volunteer my time to the elderly or an organization where I can give back all the good things that were given to me in life.



So there you are.

P.S> if you read my blog please leave me comments. I would like to know if you are enjoying it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mother Dee, I am getting to know you by the posts you post, very beautiful!! I love what you write, don't forget, to comment on mine too!

See you soon, can't wait!!

Love, your daughter~n~law.

Anonymous said...

Well you know I am your #1 fan mom. Very nice words and facts about you!!! Love you always. Mica